Come take a peek at my adventures at Sea World San Antonio, and learn 5 tips to make the most out of your Sea World vacation. Right here, right now!
From dining with Shamu to fascinating shows and rides, this is the ultimate weekend getaway for you and your family to enjoy!
1. Dine with Shamu. Literally! Purchase the tickets in advance so you don't miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The entire thing lasts about an hour, food is buffet style (not the best part) but you are 5 feet away from these 9,000+ pound creatures. Great for photo ops with the whole family and it's SO cool to have such a close encounter with the killer whales.
2. Quick Queue. If you have kids under 5 (like me) and won't be riding all the CRAZY fast and steep roller coaster rides, don't waste your money on the "Quick Queue." It is literally just that, a waste of money, because you won't need them or really use them much at all.
3. Sesame Street Bay of Play. You will get wet. Very wet. Bring an extra change of clothes, your swim suit and flip flops for this section…and sunscreen, of course!
4. Parking. Pay the extra $3 for Shamu's Preferred Parking. It will save you A LOT of extra walking you won't want to do at the end of the day.
5. Download the mobile App. It tells you everything going on in the park, from ride times, show times, etc. and allows you to purchase items using the QuickPay.
We were also lucky enough to be able to visit the Riverwalk, where we grubbed on some good Mexican from Rita's. There was even a balloon artist who made me a dinosaur!
On our way back home we stopped in Austin for a quick bite with my Uncle Blakie at Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill. Their outside patio is nicely shaded with fans so you can keep cool while waiting to be seated! The food? Delicious! They even have popcorn waiting for you at your table! The company? Splendid! What more could a 4 year old ask for?!
What Ryder Wore: shirt- Kids Headquarters // Pants- Eye4KidsFashion // Shoes- Converse.
I'm Ryder, just a cool 4-year-old styling Dallas one blog at a time. Check out my posts to stay tuned in on everything kid-hip.