I was able to enjoy a day out in Deep Ellum with my mommy and man is this place cool! It is so walk-friendly and everyone is so nice! With beautiful views of downtown, great restaurants, cool boutiques and live entertainment on every corner, this really is a beautiful and growing neighborhood of Dallas. Below are some of my mommy's and my favorite spots in Deep Ellum!
Check out my photos from my day out in Deep Ellum below!
What Ryder Wore- Shirt: Jolly Good Apparel // Pants: Eye 4 Kids Fashion // Shoes: H&M.
This. Game. Was. AWESOME! Thank you to Medical City Children's Urgent Care for giving us these incredible suite tickets and spoiling us with VIP parking, dinner and drinks! I even got ice cream from the InTouch Grille during the game.
My favorite part was sitting front row next to Daisy (see our photo op below!) I told mommy this was the coolest baseball game that I've ever been to! I also enjoyed sitting up in the suite watching the game from up high too.
From photo opportunities with star players like Josh Hamilton and Daisy, to unlimited cookies and lemonade, I was completely spoiled!
Two things I learned at the game Saturday night:
1. Medical City Children's Urgent Care is not only somewhere I have been and will continue to go for my emergency needs, but they are incredibly generous in and out of the office. They really do care about their kids and me!
2. Rough Riders games are SO fun! They even have a bounce house and play area for us kids. The park is clean, kid-friendly and has something for everyone to enjoy. The entire staff works so hard to make it a special experience for everyone and they are all so nice too!
Thank you Medical City Children's Urgent Care for giving me such a fantastic opportunity and for being there when I need you!
P.S.- If I had to pick my own "walk out song," it would be Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. #heyheyhey Can you hear it now? I hope it's stuck in your head all day like it is mine!
What Ryder Wore- Tee: Root Avenue // Button up: Gymboree // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Osiris Kids
Frisco Rough Riders Tickets Sponsored by: Medical City Children's Urgent Care
"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."
I was lucky to get to spend some time with my very best friend and cousin, Jameson a few weeks ago- so I thought I would share some photos from our beach time together. His mommy (my TiTi), an incredible, loving, Christian mother and my mommy took these awesome photos of us.
I am so blessed to have so many amazing family and friends surrounding me and what great memories Jameson and I already have and will continue to make as we grow up!
Here are my promises to you little cousin:
-I will ALWAYS protect you.
-I will ALWAYS stand up for you.
-I will occasionally take your toys away from you, but ALWAYS promise to give them back.
-I will ALWAYS be a positive role model for you and give you advice when you need it.
-I will ALWAYS love you.
Jameson- we have some amazing mommies who love and care about us so much. I'm so glad we got to spoil them yesterday and show them how much we appreciate all they do for us! Happy Mother's Day TiTi and Mommy (and our Rah Rah too!). World's best moms! We love our mommies!
Since Mother's Day was yesterday, I am going to leave you all with a sweet quote that says a lot about how we feel about those special women in our lives:
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together they spell "MOTHER"
A word that means the world to me.
"I'll always have you, and you'll always have me."
What did you do for Mother's Day?
What Ryder Wore- [outfit 1] Button up: Gap Kids // Shorts: Peek Kids [outfit 2] Entire outfit from H&M.
What Jameson Wore- Entire outfit from Children's Place.
Photography by: Lauren Glase Photography // Hailey Bell Photography // Ryder Styles Momma.
…and I was definitely the happiest boy on Earth!
Mickey, Tinker Bell, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy, Minnie, the Chipmunks, you name it, I met them! This really is the happiest place on Earth!
I want to share some of my favorite memories, and then a couple nuggets if you're planning a trip yourself!
My favorite memories are below!
My favorite memories:
1. Meeting Mickey Mouse. I made sure I got a Fast Pass for this one! Mickey was so cool- he talked to me, pounded it out with me and gave me a big hug! This was definitely worth it!
2. Riding rides. Splash Mountain was by far my favorite, but I also enjoyed Dumbo and BarnStormer (that one was fast!)
3. Swimming in our resort's pool after a long day out at Disney World and sliding down the slide into the water! We stayed at Wilderness Lodge and it was AWESOME!
My favorite tips:
1. Make an itinerary to see different things, meet characters and ride the rides, but also know that not everything will go as planned and sometimes you're just going to have to wing it- and that truly becomes the most exciting part!
2. We have little legs, and they get tired. If you need a stroller (like we did), rent one through on outside vendor like Apple Strollers. They're nicer than the plastic strollers the park provides and most of them are cheaper too. Many of the vendors carry City Minis (the same one we have at home!)
3. Magic Kingdom has a water park area so BE PREPARED. If I see water, I get wet- it's simple. Bring an extra change of clothes and/or a swimsuit. Don't forget your sunscreen and HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!
4. There are really awesome parades/kid shows that happen around the park at certain times. Don't miss out on seeing these- they're fun and keep our attention the entire time!
5. Have fun! We had things planned, skipped things, met characters we didn't even plan on meeting and had fun doing it!
What Ryder Wore: Mickey shirt: Disney World // Shorts: H&M // Mickey Mouse High-tops: Target.
I'm Ryder, just a cool 4-year-old styling Dallas one blog at a time. Check out my posts to stay tuned in on everything kid-hip.