- Pecan Lodge- delicious, mouth-watering Texas BBQ and long lines. Beat the crowd or come after the lunch rush if you're really hungry, otherwise you might be standing in line for this hot lunch spot for 45 minutes!
- Cane Rosso- the best pizza you will ever have, aside from heading to New York, but why travel when you can get your taste buds dancing with this menu right here in the heart of Dallas! Yummy!
- Brain Dead Brewing- Friendly staff, great beer (so my mommy says) and kid-friendly too! I played on the huge wooden chairs out on the patio and made tons of friends (furry ones too!) If you're hungry, their queso and chips are to die for and the burgers are great as well!
- Life of Riley- this shop has everything from furniture to jewelry, soaps, candles, etc. This is the perfect gift shop. Be sure to check out their hours online; they are only open certain days and times of the week!
- Lula B's- over 80 vendors are in this little antique mall, which is SO cool to walk around, and you can always find something to buy in here! Jewelry, hats, toys, you name it!
Check out my photos from my day out in Deep Ellum below!