Mickey, Tinker Bell, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy, Minnie, the Chipmunks, you name it, I met them! This really is the happiest place on Earth!
I want to share some of my favorite memories, and then a couple nuggets if you're planning a trip yourself!
My favorite memories are below!
1. Meeting Mickey Mouse. I made sure I got a Fast Pass for this one! Mickey was so cool- he talked to me, pounded it out with me and gave me a big hug! This was definitely worth it!
2. Riding rides. Splash Mountain was by far my favorite, but I also enjoyed Dumbo and BarnStormer (that one was fast!)
3. Swimming in our resort's pool after a long day out at Disney World and sliding down the slide into the water! We stayed at Wilderness Lodge and it was AWESOME!
My favorite tips:
1. Make an itinerary to see different things, meet characters and ride the rides, but also know that not everything will go as planned and sometimes you're just going to have to wing it- and that truly becomes the most exciting part!
2. We have little legs, and they get tired. If you need a stroller (like we did), rent one through on outside vendor like Apple Strollers. They're nicer than the plastic strollers the park provides and most of them are cheaper too. Many of the vendors carry City Minis (the same one we have at home!)
3. Magic Kingdom has a water park area so BE PREPARED. If I see water, I get wet- it's simple. Bring an extra change of clothes and/or a swimsuit. Don't forget your sunscreen and HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!
4. There are really awesome parades/kid shows that happen around the park at certain times. Don't miss out on seeing these- they're fun and keep our attention the entire time!
5. Have fun! We had things planned, skipped things, met characters we didn't even plan on meeting and had fun doing it!