Come take a peek at my adventures at Sea World San Antonio, and learn 5 tips to make the most out of your Sea World vacation. Right here, right now!
From dining with Shamu to fascinating shows and rides, this is the ultimate weekend getaway for you and your family to enjoy!
1. Dine with Shamu. Literally! Purchase the tickets in advance so you don't miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The entire thing lasts about an hour, food is buffet style (not the best part) but you are 5 feet away from these 9,000+ pound creatures. Great for photo ops with the whole family and it's SO cool to have such a close encounter with the killer whales.
2. Quick Queue. If you have kids under 5 (like me) and won't be riding all the CRAZY fast and steep roller coaster rides, don't waste your money on the "Quick Queue." It is literally just that, a waste of money, because you won't need them or really use them much at all.
3. Sesame Street Bay of Play. You will get wet. Very wet. Bring an extra change of clothes, your swim suit and flip flops for this section…and sunscreen, of course!
4. Parking. Pay the extra $3 for Shamu's Preferred Parking. It will save you A LOT of extra walking you won't want to do at the end of the day.
5. Download the mobile App. It tells you everything going on in the park, from ride times, show times, etc. and allows you to purchase items using the QuickPay.
We were also lucky enough to be able to visit the Riverwalk, where we grubbed on some good Mexican from Rita's. There was even a balloon artist who made me a dinosaur!
On our way back home we stopped in Austin for a quick bite with my Uncle Blakie at Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill. Their outside patio is nicely shaded with fans so you can keep cool while waiting to be seated! The food? Delicious! They even have popcorn waiting for you at your table! The company? Splendid! What more could a 4 year old ask for?!
What Ryder Wore: shirt- Kids Headquarters // Pants- Eye4KidsFashion // Shoes- Converse.
In honor of the first day of Fall and dove hunting season, I'm giving you a glimpse into a city boy's country side. Where you don't have to be "pretty" or "dress to impress" (but we still always look good!)
Welcome to The Ranch! I feel free and myself out here…I love the bugs, the animals, the hunting and riding around on the mule. This is where #RyderStylesDallas goes country.
Strap on your boots and ride with me on this journey of the outdoors! #happyFall
What Ryder Wore:
Tee- JollyGoodApparel // Jeans- H&M // Boots- Cavender's // Hat- HTFU.
Button-up- Target // Jeans- Gap Kids // Hat- Hurley.
What Mommy Wore: Tank- Root Avenue // Button-up- Tobi // Jeans- Francesca's // Boots- Journey's.
As we ease into Fall, it is only fitting to head out to the Dallas Farmers Market for a blog post! Better yet, today is Green Fest (an educational and fun way to learn about sustainable living), so tons more to see, taste and look at! My favorite part about the DFM? Riding around on my scooter, eating tacos from La Popular and taste-testing all the fruits and veggies they have to offer.
Scroll through the photos below of my adventure at the DFM this weekend. Hours and contact information for the Dallas Farmers Market below.
DALLAS FARMERS MARKET
1010 S. PEARL EXPY.
DALLAS, TX 75201
Stay tuned for a future blog post featuring the Dallas Holiday Hall coming to the Dallas Farmers Market 9/25-12/31.
What Ryder Wore: t-shirt- Camplight Apparel // Shorts- Gap Kids // Sunglasses- Gap Kids // Sandals- Sanuk.
It's been a long time coming, but I wanted to share how honored I was to be a feature blog on the #MockingbirdStyles blog for Mockingbird Station.
It was such a fun day with so many fun people. We got to check out a bunch of stores, take lots of pics and sip on some juice from Starbucks on the way!
Check out the blog post from #MockingbirdStyles here: http://blog.mockingbirdstation.com/mockingbirdstyles/mockingbirdstyles-ryderstylesdallas/
and some of the amazing photos taken during the shoot, below!
My mommy and I also had the honor of being placed on a huge billboard right in front of Mockingbord Station (near Lovers and 75!) I had never been on a billboard before but man, it is such a cool feeling! I love seeing it every once in a while! Check out this shot from the highway:
Thank you to Susie, Rico, Aaron and the rest of the team at The Infinite Agency as well as Mockingbird Station, Gap Kids, Gap and Francesca's for making all of this possible. We love y'all!
What Ryder Wore: Outfit 1 and Outfit 2 all from Gap Kids (minus shoes).
What Mommy Wore: Jean Dress & Necklace: Francesca's. // Pink Dress: Gap // Necklace: Francesca's.
Photography taken by: @RicoStudios and assisted by @aaronhendricksoncreative
I'm Ryder, just a cool 4-year-old styling Dallas one blog at a time. Check out my posts to stay tuned in on everything kid-hip.