Yesterday my mommy picked me up from school and I was STARVING. I asked her if I could have some chicken fingers so she took me to the yummiest spot in Dallas: Raising Cane's! What a delicious surprise!
We walked in and were greeted with the warmest smiles- and then ordered the chicken combo meals and grubbed hard. My favorite part? Dipping the Raising Cane's sauce with ketchup. Make sure you dip the chicken or french fry in the ketchup first and then the RC sauce second. The chicken was hot and the french fries were so fresh!
By the end of the night? Total food coma. Check out the pics below from our evening out and make sure to stop by Raising Cane's newest location at Forest and 75. Address below for ya.
Raising Cane's (newest location!)
11748 N. Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75243
What Ryder Wore: Blazer/Plaid Shirt/Jeans/Beanie- Ryder Styles Clothing (coming soon!)
Let the spooky, fun Halloween festivities begin! My first pumpkin patch this year was at the Lone Star Family Farm, and it was a blast! From hayrides, to corn mazes, a corn pit, pumpkin patch, and slides, this was definitely one for the books. They even have Flashlight Friday and Saturday nights where you can go through the mazes in the dark- talk about scary!
Take a look at my photos from Lone Star Family Farm last weekend!
Lone Star Family Farm is open September 19th - November 8th. More information can be found here: http://www.lonestarfamilyfarm.com/corn-maze.php
$2 off regular priced admission to Lone Star Family Farm. Limit 6 per coupon. Not available for use with any other promotion. Cannot be used with a group.
What Ryder Wore: Button up- Carters // Shirt- The LB Brand // Leggings- Eye4KidsFashion // Boots- Sketchers.
Bailey's favorite time of year has come! Although the secret isn't out yet on her costume choice this year (she was a giraffe last year-[photo below]), she is dishing about the yummiest Fall treats for your favorite furry friends!
Blue Buffalo Boo Bars and you can find them here! They are baked with pumpkin and cinnamon so your bestie will be sure to enjoy them!
Set yourself up on autoship so you don't forget about these special treats!
What Bailey Ate: Blue Buffalo Boo Bars- Chewy.com
Come take a peek at my adventures at Sea World San Antonio, and learn 5 tips to make the most out of your Sea World vacation. Right here, right now!
From dining with Shamu to fascinating shows and rides, this is the ultimate weekend getaway for you and your family to enjoy!
1. Dine with Shamu. Literally! Purchase the tickets in advance so you don't miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The entire thing lasts about an hour, food is buffet style (not the best part) but you are 5 feet away from these 9,000+ pound creatures. Great for photo ops with the whole family and it's SO cool to have such a close encounter with the killer whales.
2. Quick Queue. If you have kids under 5 (like me) and won't be riding all the CRAZY fast and steep roller coaster rides, don't waste your money on the "Quick Queue." It is literally just that, a waste of money, because you won't need them or really use them much at all.
3. Sesame Street Bay of Play. You will get wet. Very wet. Bring an extra change of clothes, your swim suit and flip flops for this section…and sunscreen, of course!
4. Parking. Pay the extra $3 for Shamu's Preferred Parking. It will save you A LOT of extra walking you won't want to do at the end of the day.
5. Download the mobile App. It tells you everything going on in the park, from ride times, show times, etc. and allows you to purchase items using the QuickPay.
We were also lucky enough to be able to visit the Riverwalk, where we grubbed on some good Mexican from Rita's. There was even a balloon artist who made me a dinosaur!
On our way back home we stopped in Austin for a quick bite with my Uncle Blakie at Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill. Their outside patio is nicely shaded with fans so you can keep cool while waiting to be seated! The food? Delicious! They even have popcorn waiting for you at your table! The company? Splendid! What more could a 4 year old ask for?!
What Ryder Wore: shirt- Kids Headquarters // Pants- Eye4KidsFashion // Shoes- Converse.
I'm Ryder, just a cool 4-year-old styling Dallas one blog at a time. Check out my posts to stay tuned in on everything kid-hip.