Lower Greenville is NOT what it used to be. Long gone are the days of rugged bars and tattoo parlors, and we all have more than welcomed new restaurants, shops and even a grocery store to the area!
During the day, Lower Greenville is now a family-friendly, walkable community. It is about time! Below are my favorite spots to hang, and a couple pics from my day out.
1. Steel City Pops - This popsicle shop is a huge hit, especially with our 100+ degree weather (yuck!). I love their organic, all-natural flavors. Your taste buds will be screaming for more with their delicious flavors from strawberry lemonade to avocado and coconut. They have a great open patio too!
2. HG Sply Co - Grab a quick bite or a delicious all-natural fruity drink here. Their roof top patio is great for kids during the day. We sat at one of the picnic-like tables and had a special drink, made just for me. This delicious beverage was made with muddled strawberries, pineapple, orange juice with raw cane sugar on the side of the glass and topped with a cucumber and mint. Ask and you shall receive, and boy do they deliver. WOW! The staff is super friendly here too!
3. Truck Yard - Bring your dog, bring your kids, bring your grandma or just bring yourself because this outdoor food truck park is a totally laid back, family-friendly place to fill up on grub and drinks. Fun for everyone!
4. Society Bakery - So cute, quaint and classy. Love that their icings are made from scratch Not only do they have tasty cupcakes, they also have custom cakes and cookies to die for! Bring a friend (or your momma) so you can try more than one of their yummy flavored cupcakes.
5. Trader Joes - Oh how I love coming here. My favorite part? My own kid-sized grocery cart and samples galore! I think my mommy likes me pushing around the cart for a change, eh, except when I sneak in a treat or two (hehe!). I must say, the staff is extremely friendly here too; they always give me a sticker or sucker before I leave! Props.
What Ryder Wore: Tank- Trilogy Design Co // Camo button-up - Carters // Pants- H&M // Boots- Cavenders.
What Mommy Wore: Tank and 'mommy' necklace- Royal Bowtique // White Bralette- Urban Outfitters // Plaid button-up - Francesca's // Boots- Aldo.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Ryder, just a cool 4-year-old styling Dallas one blog at a time. Check out my posts to stay tuned in on everything kid-hip.