During the day, Lower Greenville is now a family-friendly, walkable community. It is about time! Below are my favorite spots to hang, and a couple pics from my day out.
1. Steel City Pops - This popsicle shop is a huge hit, especially with our 100+ degree weather (yuck!). I love their organic, all-natural flavors. Your taste buds will be screaming for more with their delicious flavors from strawberry lemonade to avocado and coconut. They have a great open patio too!
2. HG Sply Co - Grab a quick bite or a delicious all-natural fruity drink here. Their roof top patio is great for kids during the day. We sat at one of the picnic-like tables and had a special drink, made just for me. This delicious beverage was made with muddled strawberries, pineapple, orange juice with raw cane sugar on the side of the glass and topped with a cucumber and mint. Ask and you shall receive, and boy do they deliver. WOW! The staff is super friendly here too!
3. Truck Yard - Bring your dog, bring your kids, bring your grandma or just bring yourself because this outdoor food truck park is a totally laid back, family-friendly place to fill up on grub and drinks. Fun for everyone!
4. Society Bakery - So cute, quaint and classy. Love that their icings are made from scratch Not only do they have tasty cupcakes, they also have custom cakes and cookies to die for! Bring a friend (or your momma) so you can try more than one of their yummy flavored cupcakes.
5. Trader Joes - Oh how I love coming here. My favorite part? My own kid-sized grocery cart and samples galore! I think my mommy likes me pushing around the cart for a change, eh, except when I sneak in a treat or two (hehe!). I must say, the staff is extremely friendly here too; they always give me a sticker or sucker before I leave! Props.
What Mommy Wore: Tank and 'mommy' necklace- Royal Bowtique // White Bralette- Urban Outfitters // Plaid button-up - Francesca's // Boots- Aldo.